Want to simply be well?
Feeling stuck on an issue or symptom or illness?
I would be happy to work with you.
I offer wellness consultations on all sorts of issues relating to wellness and balance. Learning to Cook for Well-Being is one of the ways to get well and to stay well; Real food prepared well provides a foundation for well-being. However, adults and children often experience challenges that ask for more than diet and good nutrition can provide. My background in multiple vibrational healing modalities, Ayurveda, and practiced intuition allow me to craft a healing protocol specific to you.
I start from an understanding that each person is multidimensional: made up of so much more than what is showing up in the physical body. Physical symptoms are the result of a confluence of factors that have not yet been addressed on other, more subtle levels, such as the emotional or mental level. It is my knowing that physical symptoms cannot be cleared until their cause is cleared. That cause may be an emotion, thought, belief, or trauma that is now asking for attention by showing up as an ache, a disturbance, an inability to focus, a cancer, or a dis-ease in the body. I work with each person to discern an integrated healing protocol meant to clear the symptoms at the level of cause first. Once the cause is cleared, symptoms are free to clear.
Some of the subjects I help clients with are the following:
- Supporting the whole child’s coming into balance: mind, body, spirit and emotions
- Autistic Spectrum and with Attention Deficit Disorders
- Clearing Allergies: Food, Seasonal, etc.
- Implementing the GAPS™/Gut and Psychology Syndrome* Healing Protocol
- Fertility Issues and Pre-Pregnancy Readiness
- Healing Digestive Issues: Leaky Gut, IBS, Colitis, GERD, Indigestion, Constipation, etc.
- Clearing Skin Issues such as Eczema, Rashes, etc.
- Pregnancy and Postpartum Health
- Transitioning babies to solid foods; First Real Foods for Baby
- And so much more!
*Please note: GAPS and Gut and Psychology Syndrome™ are the trademark and copyright of Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride. The right of Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride to be identified as the author of this work has been asserted by her in accordance with the Copyright, Patent and Designs Act 1988.
I offer an initial 15 minute complementary consultation for new clients, to see if we are a good match.
The first consultation is one-and-a-half hours. Rate: $175.00
A follow up consultation is one hour. Rate: $125.00
I offer phone/Skype consultations. Schedule your appointment HERE